Friday, December 4, 2015

FF Friday: In Which I Pretend To Write A Book


Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week’s question: If you could write a book, what genre would it be?


Answer: Well, my favorite genres to read are non-fluffy YA contemporary, wilderness survival, horror, dystopian, historical, and magical realism. Is there a way to combine all of those genres? That would probably be the hottest mess of a book that ever existed. I’m sure it would be a bestseller.

If I had to take this question seriously, I guess I’d write a YA contemporary that deals with serious issues. That seems to be the genre I read the most, so I’d probably have the best chance of writing it successfully.




The follow part: If you are a book blogger and you leave a link to your blog in the comments below, I will follow you on Bloglovin’. I’d love it if you also followed me. If you want to be friends on Goodreads, TwitterBookLikes, or G+, that would be awesome, too. Click the links to go to my pages on those sites. I’m looking forward to “meeting” you.  




3 comments:

  1. I want to see your genre mashup book. It could be all sorts of exciting! LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your crazy genres book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Feature & Follow is having a strange week. I saw the question about writing (YA fantasy was my answer), and then when I went to post it was a question about ice cream so I quickly changed it. I've seen about three different questions on the blog hop this week!

    Old follower, happy F&F Friday!

    ReplyDelete